Monday, January 19, 2015

Shop Update // Valentine's Day Cards!

pinkonblack

Hello All! I hope everyone had a lovely Monday celebrating Martin Luther King Jr. yesterday. I was fortunate enough to have the day off, and so I used the extra time to work on some greeting cards. You know what that means - Valentine's Day cards are here! Check them out...

goldonkraft

I decided to keep them fairly simple so that they could be appropriate to send to friends, family, or lovers. Because who doesn't love hugs and kisses?? They come in 5 color combinations - pink on black (my personal favorite), gold on black, pink on brown kraft paper, gold on brown kraft paper, and gold on white.

vdaycardgoldonblack

They're all ready to ship, and cost under $5! You can purchase them by clicking here or clicking the link at the top of the page. Enjoy!

vdaycardgoldonwhite

No comments:

Post a Comment