Friday, January 16, 2015

Flash Sale! 30% Off All Weekend!

Untitled

Happy Friday! In lieu of a Currently Working On post, I wanted to tell you about a special promo sale I've got going on in my Etsy Shop! My apologies in advance for yelling, I'm just so excited.

>>TODAY THROUGH SUNDAY, USE THE CODE WEEKEND TO TAKE 30% OFF YOUR TOTAL! NO MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIRED!<<

The blankets are a perfect gift for house warming, birthdays, new brides, new moms, or moms-to-be. If you need more reasons as to why they’re awesome, click here! I promise they’re worth the splurge, especially with 30% off ;)

Happy neon stripe blanket

If you’re looking for something smaller, the beanies are such a fun gift for yourself or a loved one – for any occasion (or no occasion at all – treat yo self!). Don’t forget they’re fully customizable, any color, size, or special flourish you want.

Happy neon stripe blanket

Hurry, don't wait! Sale ends Sunday at midnight. Gotta make room for new inventory next week! CLICK HERE TO SHOP.

Photos by Kelly Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment