Monday, February 2, 2015

T H A N K YO U

Yesterday marked the 1 month anniversary of starting my blog and formally promoting my Etsy Shop and all I have to say is a big fat T H A N K Y O U ! ! !

Thank you doodle

I opened my Etsy Shop on November 19th of last year, and up until last week when I sold my first blanket to a stranger, all of the purchases have been from people I know. Old friends, new friends, facebook friends, acquaintances, coworkers, family, and others (many whom I wouldn't have expected) have all come out to support me. To be honest, I was so nervous to put myself out there - there was a voice in the back of my head saying it was a silly idea and nobody would like my stuff. With your help, that voice has been silenced! It has meant so much to me that so many people have shown their support - be it a purchase or a facebook like. It has all been incredibly encouraging. I am so grateful and humbled.

It might just be a little side project, but it makes me happy and I want everyone to know that I appreciate their kindness and support.

thank you. thank you. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment